Churches of Christ in NW Oklahoma invite you to an area-wide worship service on Sunday, September 17th, 2017 at 10:30 AM! There are many churches spread over this part of Oklahoma with connections between family, friends, and acquaintances. However, we don’t often get the opportunity to worship and fellowship together.
We hope you, your family, and friends will participate together for a great opportunity to sing, open our Bibles, join together in communion, and celebrate the common bond of faith we share in God.
The theme for the day is, “Rejoice,” and is taken from Philippians 4:4, “Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again rejoice!.” This theme reminds us that we can celebrate the Lord in times both good and bad.
Below is a link to a flyer with all the details. Please feel free to print and post the flyer as needed in your church or community.
We hope that you will plan to join us for this wonderful opportunity for fellowship and worship on Sunday, September 17th at 10:30 AM at the Central National Bank Center in Enid, Oklahoma (301 S. Independence, Enid, Oklahoma 73701).
SOMETHING NEW: This year after the worship service everyone is invited just down the street to Government Springs Park for lunch afterwards! It will be a simple lunch with hot dogs and hamburgers, drinks and chips served picnic style. After eating children can play on the playground, run, and have fun while we listen to a special performance by the a cappella group “Revival.”
- BRINGING LAWN CHAIRS FOR THE PARK IS ROCOMMENDED
- Hosted by Garriott Rd. and N. Garland Churches of Christ
- There is no cost to attend, Garriott and N. Garland have paid all expenses
- There will be an unattended toddler room should you need it
- Changing tables are available in the restrooms
- This year the entire contribution collected with be used for hurricane disaster relief in Houston.
Location: Central National Bank Center (301 S. Independence, Enid, OK 73701)